Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Surf Watch: Random Stuff From the Internets

I don't know if this will be a regular feature or not. I came across a couple unrelated interesting things and decided to post them. Not political in nature like most of the stuff here, but interesting nonetheless. The video above I've actually seen before. It was featured on Youtube about a year or so ago. It's a kind of visual/textual and artistic explanation of Web 2.0.

And this morning one of the random web clip links when I was in gmail was to Dikipedia. Self described as "a wiki for dicks." On the main page it features, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Barry Bonds, Bill O'Reilly and Ralph Nader among others. I like Ralph, and agree with him to a certain extent, but have to admit that on this running for president thing, he's being a bit of a dick.

No comments: