Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Voodoo, Crooks & Liars

Found this (also below) at C&L. They have taken on a decided musical tone recently. In fact John says, "I've had so many requests to do a C&L music club that you've convinced me. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comment section. (That includes everyone who just lurks and never comments.)" I like the idea. So far I have lurked, but I will comment. There's also a clip of Frank Zappa just jamming. This one is classic Jimi Hendrix doing Voodoo Child from 1970. It was officially the '70s, but it's got the '60s vibe still. I love the '60s. Definitely my favorite decade so far. There's other good stuff at C&L, Chris Matthews giving cred to liberal bloggers, Glenn Beck, who is new on CNN - The most trusted name in news, being an idiot. Check them out, but first enjoy Jimi.


No comments: