Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Sarah Palin Prayer

Ok, I'm not a pray-er. Some might say I don't have a prayer. But I just saw the Greta Van Susteren interview with Palin and it made me pray the most fervent prayer I have ever prayed in my life. Palin says, in essence, God will open the door for her to the White House (see end of video, Part 3, below and here). We've got to ask God please not to do that. Please pray with me.
Jesus, Lord God Almighty, I beseech thee in the name of all that is holy, please close that door to this imbecilic, unqualified woman. Please don't leave a crack in the door for her. Seal that door shut Lord. Guard that door, O Lord, with your mighty army of angels. Roll the heaviest stone, a stone that cannot be moved by mere mortals Lord, in front of that door to protect this great nation of ours from the showy pretentious religiousity of this woman who would lead our nation down a path of ruin. I humble ask this in the name of your son, our one and only savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Greta Van Susteren Interview of Sarah Palin - Part 3


This from a blogger in my PJs in my parent's basement. And while I'm praying, will somebody tell Keith Olbermann he needs to vote. I'm a big Keith fan, but not voting makes him look like a hypocrite. Other parts of the interview below.

Greta Van Susteren Interview of Sarah Palin - Part 1

Greta Van Susteren Interview of Sarah Palin - Part 2


Happy Veteran's Day.

2 comments:

pinkpank said...

Amen, brother! :)

Unknown said...

You just said that thing about JC so we won't think you're muslim, but the God-Warriors know the truth! :)