Saturday, February 03, 2007

Our First Tubeworthy Pick: The Superfan Shuffle!


I don't need to remind anyone that the Superbowl is tomorrow and that the greatest team in the history of the NFL ever (except for the 1985 Bears) Da Bears, are playing some other team (if that team even bothers to show up). La, la, la, la, la...I can't hear you saying Da Bears haven't won or been in a Superbowl since 1985 because I'm a Superfan and my fanship defies all logic or reality. Da Bears are great. Period. Ditka is the greatest coach ever and the Superbowl Trophy should be a Ditka. No disrespect to Vince Lombardi, he just happened to have coached the Packers. Nuff said.

But I need to get to the point. Do I have a point? No, a Superfan does not need a point. The video above Da Superfan Shuffle Music Video is Da tubesurfer's first ever pick of a tubeworthy video. More tubeworthy picks to come. Now, go play with my widget....

Crossposted @ http://tubesurfer.blogspot.com.

No comments: